DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I'd Love to do an Action-based Film: Angana Roy
A file photo of Angana Roy.
Chennai: After her brief stint with action in the upcoming Tamil thriller 7 Naatkal, actress Angana Roy now wishes she lands an opportunity to do a full-length action role. She says she would love to do something on the lines of Telugu film Arundhati.
"I would love to do an action-based film a la Anushka Shetty's Arundhati. It's unfortunate that women in southern cinema don't have great scope to do action. It would be really awesome to see a woman-centric action film," Angana told IANS.
In 7 Naatkal, directed by debutant Gautham, Angana plays a character around which the entire story revolves.
The film's story unfolds within a span of seven days.
Also starring Sakthi and Nikesha Patel, the film is gearing up for release in October.
Angana, meanwhile, is looking forward to the English-Hindi bilingual project. She says it will be her career's biggest project.
She also has a film each in Bengali and Telugu in her kitty.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO