I'd Love to do an Action-based Film: Angana Roy
A file photo of Angana Roy.
Chennai: After her brief stint with action in the upcoming Tamil thriller 7 Naatkal, actress Angana Roy now wishes she lands an opportunity to do a full-length action role. She says she would love to do something on the lines of Telugu film Arundhati.
"I would love to do an action-based film a la Anushka Shetty's Arundhati. It's unfortunate that women in southern cinema don't have great scope to do action. It would be really awesome to see a woman-centric action film," Angana told IANS.
In 7 Naatkal, directed by debutant Gautham, Angana plays a character around which the entire story revolves.
The film's story unfolds within a span of seven days.
Also starring Sakthi and Nikesha Patel, the film is gearing up for release in October.
Angana, meanwhile, is looking forward to the English-Hindi bilingual project. She says it will be her career's biggest project.
She also has a film each in Bengali and Telugu in her kitty.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh Terms Cuttack Knock 'One Of The Best'
- Proud to Say I've Always Respected Women: SRK
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- After Vin Diesel, Deepika Padukone Makes James Corden Do 'Lungi Dance', Watch Videos
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic Stunned by Denis Istomin