I'd Love to do an Action-based Film: Angana Roy
A file photo of Angana Roy.
Chennai: After her brief stint with action in the upcoming Tamil thriller 7 Naatkal, actress Angana Roy now wishes she lands an opportunity to do a full-length action role. She says she would love to do something on the lines of Telugu film Arundhati.
"I would love to do an action-based film a la Anushka Shetty's Arundhati. It's unfortunate that women in southern cinema don't have great scope to do action. It would be really awesome to see a woman-centric action film," Angana told IANS.
In 7 Naatkal, directed by debutant Gautham, Angana plays a character around which the entire story revolves.
The film's story unfolds within a span of seven days.
Also starring Sakthi and Nikesha Patel, the film is gearing up for release in October.
Angana, meanwhile, is looking forward to the English-Hindi bilingual project. She says it will be her career's biggest project.
She also has a film each in Bengali and Telugu in her kitty.
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- National Flag Protest: Oppo India Acknowledges 'Incident', Deeply Regrets it
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Virat Kohli Says He is No Longer Friends With Australian Cricketers