I'm Hale And Hearty: Fairda Jalal Refutes Death Rumours
Veteran actress Farida Jalal says she is hale and hearty -- killing a death hoax in her name.
A file photo.
Mumbai: Veteran actress Farida Jalal says she is hale and hearty -- killing a death hoax in her name.
"I am hale and hearty," Farida said in a statement, following the rumours that went viral on social networking sites.
The 67-year-old actress wonders why people spread such rumours.
"I don't know from where these baseless rumours are coming from. Initially I laughed, but... My phones have been constantly ringing and everybody is asking the same question. It's a bit irritating, I wonder why people spread such rumours," she added.
The actress will next play Kashmiri woman in Imran Khan's upcoming film "Sargoshiyan".
Recommended For You
- Is Ranveer Singh The Best Kisser? Here’s What Deepika Padukone Has To Say
- Watch: An Emotional Alia Bhatt Holds Back her Tears at Best Friend Kripa Mehta's Wedding
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Sonam Kapoor's Latest Fashion Experiment Is Winning Our Hearts; See Pics