In a First, Bengaluru Five Star Hotels to Screen 'Kabali'
But the Karnataka film chamber has raised objections to this.
Bengaluru: ‘Kabali’ fever seems to have gripped even the five star hotels in Bengaluru. For the first time ever, five star hotels in the IT city will be screening movies. Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ will be shown at JW Marriot and Lalit Ashok in central part of the city on Thursday. Tickets prices are Rs 1300 per head and ‘Kabali’ fans can even reserve the seats online.
But, the Karnataka film chamber has raised objections to this. According to film chambers, only the licensed theatres can screen movies and allowing hotels will be dangerous for the film industry in the long run.
Star hotels claim that it is a one off experiment and they will not turn their ball rooms into movie halls every time a new big banner movie is released.
According to government rules private screening of movies is allowed at places like hotels, but they can’t convert them into film theatres.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet