In a First, Bengaluru Five Star Hotels to Screen 'Kabali'
But the Karnataka film chamber has raised objections to this.
Bengaluru: ‘Kabali’ fever seems to have gripped even the five star hotels in Bengaluru. For the first time ever, five star hotels in the IT city will be screening movies. Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ will be shown at JW Marriot and Lalit Ashok in central part of the city on Thursday. Tickets prices are Rs 1300 per head and ‘Kabali’ fans can even reserve the seats online.
But, the Karnataka film chamber has raised objections to this. According to film chambers, only the licensed theatres can screen movies and allowing hotels will be dangerous for the film industry in the long run.
Star hotels claim that it is a one off experiment and they will not turn their ball rooms into movie halls every time a new big banner movie is released.
According to government rules private screening of movies is allowed at places like hotels, but they can’t convert them into film theatres.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Throws AB de Villiers Off the Pedestal
- Schools Teach Shakespeare, Not Kalidas. That's a Shame: Tharoor
- Australian Open 2017: Paes-Hingis Ease Into Mixed Doubles Quarters
- Trump's Education Secy Nominee Slammed For Grammatically Incorrect Tweet
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More