Inside Photos of Karisma Kapoor's Ex Sanjay Kapur, Priya Sachdev's Wedding Reception in New York Are Out
Image Courtesy: Instagram account of selfyeeofficialprofile
Sanjay Kapur, actress Karisma Kapoor’s former husband, married his longtime girlfriend Priya Sachdev on April 13. If reports are anything to go by, their wedding happened in Delhi. To ensure there was no paparazzi disturbing the celebration, the couple decided to call just close friends and family. The news started doing the rounds when Priya’s sister Charu took to social media to share a photo of the newlyweds.
But we are happy that the photos of couple’s reception which happened in New York are finally out. And glitzy is the word that describes it in the most apt way.
Sunjay and Priya were expected to fly to New York where they met first to organize a grand reception.
Wedding Bells: And so, the adventure begins! Congratulations to Priya & Sunjay!!! Wishing you both a lifetime of love & happiness and lots of Polo. Hoping to catch this gorgeous girl cheering on one of our favourite Polo persons at the pony lines in many more seasons to come. #WeddingBells #PriyaAndSunjay #PoloLife #PoloLifeIndia #Luxury #Lifestyle #Sport #Polo #IndianPolo #IndianWedding #Wedding #Congratulations #SunjayKapur #PriyaSachdev #Hitched #JustMarried #Love #WithLoveFromDelhi #Favourite #Patron #NewYorkWedding #NewYorkCity #WeddingCake #BeautifulPlaces #BrideAndGroom #ManAndWife #GoodLife
You have to see the photos of their reception from New York to understand just how grand and incredible it was.
- Karisma Kapoor wedding
- Sanjay Kapur Priya Sachdev Wedding photos
- Sanjay Kapur Priya Sachdev Wedding Reception
- Sanjay Kapur Priya Sachdev Wedding Reception photos
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It