Irrfan Khan's Hindi Medium Made Tax-free in Maharashtra
Irrfan Khan starrer Hindi Medium has been declared tax-free by the government of Maharashtra, the film's producer said on Thursday.
Image: Youtube/ A still from the trailer of Hindi Medium
Mumbai: Irrfan Khan starrer Hindi Medium has been declared tax-free by the government of Maharashtra, the film's producer said on Thursday.
"I would like to thank Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for announcing our film Hindi Medium as tax-free in the state. The film has already got a tax exemption in Gujarat. We are very glad to share the news," producer Bhushan Bhushan told media here during a special screening of the film.
Actor Irrfan Khan, who was also present at the screening, said: "This is a great step, more people will watch the movie as it is tax-free now. The film addresses a social issue and it is a family entertainer. So it needs to reach a wider audience. I hope the film gets tax exemption in other states as well."
The screening was attended by celebrities like Imtiaz Ali, Sushant Singh Rajput, Swara Bhaskar, Sonal Chawla, Deepak Dobriyal, among others.
Hindi Medium is releasing on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review: Is it Better Than The Xiaomi Mi Max?
- Raag Desh Movie Review: Overdose of Information Takes Away The Engagement
- Indu Sarkar Review: This Political Drama Fails to Deliver on Audience Expectations
- Dia Mirza Looks Like A Royal Bride In Anju Modi Ensemble At ICW 2017 Day 4
- Pro Kabaddi League Season 5: Where to Watch Live Matches and get Live Scores?