Irumugan Inching Close to Rs 100 Crore Mark
A still from Irumugan.
Chennai: Vikram-starrer Tamil sci-fi action thriller Irumugan has grossed Rs 92 crore in 12 days worldwide since its release. The makers are confident that it will soon join the Rs 100 crore club.
Directed by Anand Shankar and starring Vikram in a dual role, Irumugan released worldwide on September 8.
According to an official statement from Thameens Films, the film has grossed Rs 92 crore.
"We are extremely happy with the numbers. The film has performed really well even outside Tamil Nadu and that's a big relief. We are hoping it will enter the Rs 100 crore club soon," producer Shibu Thameens told IANS.
Shankar-directed I was the first Vikram film to have entered the Rs 100 crore club.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling