Irumugan Inching Close to Rs 100 Crore Mark
A still from Irumugan.
Chennai: Vikram-starrer Tamil sci-fi action thriller Irumugan has grossed Rs 92 crore in 12 days worldwide since its release. The makers are confident that it will soon join the Rs 100 crore club.
Directed by Anand Shankar and starring Vikram in a dual role, Irumugan released worldwide on September 8.
According to an official statement from Thameens Films, the film has grossed Rs 92 crore.
"We are extremely happy with the numbers. The film has performed really well even outside Tamil Nadu and that's a big relief. We are hoping it will enter the Rs 100 crore club soon," producer Shibu Thameens told IANS.
Shankar-directed I was the first Vikram film to have entered the Rs 100 crore club.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Tahir and Ferguson Shine as Pune Humiliate Bangalore
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Nehra Turns 38: Sachin, Sehwag Lead the Way in Wishing the Pacer
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her