Irumugan Inching Close to Rs 100 Crore Mark
A still from Irumugan.
Chennai: Vikram-starrer Tamil sci-fi action thriller Irumugan has grossed Rs 92 crore in 12 days worldwide since its release. The makers are confident that it will soon join the Rs 100 crore club.
Directed by Anand Shankar and starring Vikram in a dual role, Irumugan released worldwide on September 8.
According to an official statement from Thameens Films, the film has grossed Rs 92 crore.
"We are extremely happy with the numbers. The film has performed really well even outside Tamil Nadu and that's a big relief. We are hoping it will enter the Rs 100 crore club soon," producer Shibu Thameens told IANS.
Shankar-directed I was the first Vikram film to have entered the Rs 100 crore club.
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Diwali: Festival of Lights
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras
- Gold sales jump about 20 per cent for Diwali: Trade body