Irumugan Inching Close to Rs 100 Crore Mark
A still from Irumugan.
Chennai: Vikram-starrer Tamil sci-fi action thriller Irumugan has grossed Rs 92 crore in 12 days worldwide since its release. The makers are confident that it will soon join the Rs 100 crore club.
Directed by Anand Shankar and starring Vikram in a dual role, Irumugan released worldwide on September 8.
According to an official statement from Thameens Films, the film has grossed Rs 92 crore.
"We are extremely happy with the numbers. The film has performed really well even outside Tamil Nadu and that's a big relief. We are hoping it will enter the Rs 100 crore club soon," producer Shibu Thameens told IANS.
Shankar-directed I was the first Vikram film to have entered the Rs 100 crore club.
Recommended For You
- Tom Latham Stuns Faf Du Plessis With Catch of the Season
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Justice League Trailer Shows The United Powers of All Our Favourites From DC Universe
- Aashayein: A Shop for a Better future For Jaipur Central Jail's Inmates
- Cheteshwar Pujara Breaks Gautam Gambhir's 8-Year Old Record