Irumugan Inching Close to Rs 100 Crore Mark
A still from Irumugan.
Chennai: Vikram-starrer Tamil sci-fi action thriller Irumugan has grossed Rs 92 crore in 12 days worldwide since its release. The makers are confident that it will soon join the Rs 100 crore club.
Directed by Anand Shankar and starring Vikram in a dual role, Irumugan released worldwide on September 8.
According to an official statement from Thameens Films, the film has grossed Rs 92 crore.
"We are extremely happy with the numbers. The film has performed really well even outside Tamil Nadu and that's a big relief. We are hoping it will enter the Rs 100 crore club soon," producer Shibu Thameens told IANS.
Shankar-directed I was the first Vikram film to have entered the Rs 100 crore club.
Recommended For You
- Eoin Morgan Defends Dropping Himself for South Africa Finale
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- 3rd T20I: England Beat South Africa by 19 Runs, Take Series 2-1
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Matin Rey Tangu Joins SRK, Salman Khan At Baba Siddique's Iftar party