It was fun shooting action sequences with Rajinikanth and Akshay for '2.o': Amy Jackson
Actress Amy Jackson, who has briefly shot for her portion in superstar Rajinikanth's ‘2.o’ over the last couple weeks, will join the sets again in May.
Chennai: Actress Amy Jackson, who has briefly shot for her portion in superstar Rajinikanth's ‘2.o’ over the last couple weeks, will join the sets again in May.
‘Last week, we shot some action sequences with Rajinikanth and Akshay. It has been so much fun shooting so far. I'm really looking forward to join the sets again in May,’ Amy told IANS.
Contrary to the rumours, Amy doesn't play a robot in the film, a sequel to Tamil blockbuster aceEnthiran’.
Directed by Shankar, the film marks the Tamil debut of Akshay Kumar, who will be seen as the antagonist.
Amy is also looking forward to this week's Tamil release ‘Theri’ starring Vijay.
‘Ever since I came to India, I've been waiting for an opportunity to work with Vijay. Now, I feel very blessed,’ she said.
‘Theri’, which is directed by Atlee, releases in cinemas tomorrow worldwide.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?