It was fun shooting action sequences with Rajinikanth and Akshay for '2.o': Amy Jackson
Actress Amy Jackson, who has briefly shot for her portion in superstar Rajinikanth's ‘2.o’ over the last couple weeks, will join the sets again in May.
Chennai: Actress Amy Jackson, who has briefly shot for her portion in superstar Rajinikanth's ‘2.o’ over the last couple weeks, will join the sets again in May.
‘Last week, we shot some action sequences with Rajinikanth and Akshay. It has been so much fun shooting so far. I'm really looking forward to join the sets again in May,’ Amy told IANS.
Contrary to the rumours, Amy doesn't play a robot in the film, a sequel to Tamil blockbuster aceEnthiran’.
Directed by Shankar, the film marks the Tamil debut of Akshay Kumar, who will be seen as the antagonist.
Amy is also looking forward to this week's Tamil release ‘Theri’ starring Vijay.
‘Ever since I came to India, I've been waiting for an opportunity to work with Vijay. Now, I feel very blessed,’ she said.
‘Theri’, which is directed by Atlee, releases in cinemas tomorrow worldwide.
Recommended For You
- India vs England U-19 Series: Prithvi Shaw Headlines Squad
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- Donald Trump Inauguration: List of Artistes Attending the 'Big' Party
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More