I've Learnt to Accept, Adjust With Things: Prateik Babbar
Actor Prateik Babbar, who turned 30 on Monday, says he has learnt to be stronger and wiser with age.
A file photo of Prateik Babbar.
Mumbai: Actor Prateik Babbar, who turned 30 on Monday, says he has learnt to be stronger and wiser with age.
Prateik told IANS: "I have matured a lot as a person. I have started accepting a lot of things. I have learnt to accept and adjust with things and be happy with what I have. I had my ups and downs, and I have done many mistakes, so I am just learning from them. I have learnt to be wiser and stronger."
The son of late actress Smita Patil and actor-politician Raj Babbar started his acting career with Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na in 2008 and went on to do films like Dhobi Ghat and Ekk Deewana Tha.
He said: "I know it's a very symbolic day when you turn 30. Life just begins at this age for most of the people. Yes, it's symbolic. So, I would like my family to be around more than anything else."
"I don't celebrate as such. The maximum I do is spend time with my family...my mother's sister and my grand-parents. Most of my birthdays are very quiet," he said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Named ICC Cricketer of the Year 2017; Also Bags ODI Cricketer Award
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift Official Bookings Open for Rs 11,000
- Trade Analyst Komal Nahta Calls SC Decision On Padmaavat A Slap On Government's Face
- Sonam Kapoor Turns Heads As She Flaunts All-Pink Outfits With Aplomb; See Pics
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods