Jagapathi Babu to Lend His Voice for 'The BFG'?
Known for his menacing voice, Jagapathi Babu is most likely to dub in Tamil and Telugu for the elderly giant character from Steven Spielberg's upcoming Disney film 'The BFG'.
Chennai: Popular southern actor Jagapathi Babu, known for his menacing voice, is most likely to dub in Tamil and Telugu for the elderly giant character from Steven Spielberg's upcoming Disney film 'The BFG'.
'The BFG', based on the popular similarly-titled novel by Roald Dahl, releases in cinemas on July 1.
"Jagapathi Babu has been approached to dub for the character in the film's dubbed Telugu and Tamil versions. Jagapathi is quite excited about the opportunity. However, he is yet to give his consent which will take a few more days," a source close to the actor said.
Having stunned audiences and critics alike with his performance in latest Telugu films 'Srimanthudu' and 'Nannaku Prematho', he will next be seen as a menacing villain in Tamil superstar Vijay's next yet-untitled project.
In Vijay's film, Jagapathi Babu plays a butcher who goes on to become the head of a group of educational institutions.
Jagapathi also has Tamil thriller 'Thupparivaalan' with Vishal in his kitty, besides a few Telugu projects.
Recommended For You
- India vs England U-19 Series: Prithvi Shaw Headlines Squad
- Ellen DeGeneres Pays Emotional Tribute To Barack Obama
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More