DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Janatha Garage Mints Rs 50 Cr In Its Opening Weekend
A still from Janatha Garage.
Chennai: Actor Jr. NTR-starrer Telugu action drama Janatha Garage, which also stars Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, has raked in an estimated Rs 50 crore from the opening weekend worldwide.
"The film, in its four-day weekend, managed to collect a share of Rs 50 crore. Despite mixed response from the critics and the rains in Hyderabad, the film performed exceptionally well at the box office," trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
Directed by Siva Koratala, the film also stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen.
In the US, the film grossed $1.4 million from its opening weekend, shared Trinath.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes