Janatha Garage Mints Rs 50 Cr In Its Opening Weekend
A still from Janatha Garage.
Chennai: Actor Jr. NTR-starrer Telugu action drama Janatha Garage, which also stars Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, has raked in an estimated Rs 50 crore from the opening weekend worldwide.
"The film, in its four-day weekend, managed to collect a share of Rs 50 crore. Despite mixed response from the critics and the rains in Hyderabad, the film performed exceptionally well at the box office," trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
Directed by Siva Koratala, the film also stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen.
In the US, the film grossed $1.4 million from its opening weekend, shared Trinath.
Recommended For You
- 'Slow Motion' MS Dhoni Teases Jason Holder During Second ODI
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records