Janatha Garage Mints Rs 50 Cr In Its Opening Weekend
A still from Janatha Garage.
Chennai: Actor Jr. NTR-starrer Telugu action drama Janatha Garage, which also stars Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, has raked in an estimated Rs 50 crore from the opening weekend worldwide.
"The film, in its four-day weekend, managed to collect a share of Rs 50 crore. Despite mixed response from the critics and the rains in Hyderabad, the film performed exceptionally well at the box office," trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
Directed by Siva Koratala, the film also stars Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen.
In the US, the film grossed $1.4 million from its opening weekend, shared Trinath.
Recommended For You
- National Flag Protest: Oppo India Acknowledges 'Incident', Deeply Regrets it
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Virat Kohli Says He is No Longer Friends With Australian Cricketers
- Spider Man Home Coming Trailer Has a Lot of Iron Man in It