Jennifer Aniston Misses the Era of 'Friends'
Image: instagram/ Jennifer Aniston Online
Los Angeles Actress Jennifer Aniston yearns for the world her TV show Friends was set in -- before the explosion of social media.
The 47-year-old starred as Rachel Green for 10 years on the show in the 1990s about six friends which became a global TV phenomenon.
Many of the show's scenes were set in the coffee shop --Central Perk in New York and focused on Rachel chatting with her friends -- Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), Ross Geller (David Schwimmer), Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry), Joey Tribiani (Matt LeBlanc) and Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow).
Aniston says she misses that decade when people weren't constantly staring at their smart phones and actually took the time to talk to one another, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Honestly I don't know what we would do, I think that period of time was nostalgic, our faces weren't stuffed into cell phones, we weren't checking Facebook and Instagram, we were in a room together, we were in a coffee shop talking having conversations, we have lost that," Aniston said on a TV show.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet