Jennifer Aniston Misses the Era of 'Friends'
Image: instagram/ Jennifer Aniston Online
Los Angeles Actress Jennifer Aniston yearns for the world her TV show Friends was set in -- before the explosion of social media.
The 47-year-old starred as Rachel Green for 10 years on the show in the 1990s about six friends which became a global TV phenomenon.
Many of the show's scenes were set in the coffee shop --Central Perk in New York and focused on Rachel chatting with her friends -- Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), Ross Geller (David Schwimmer), Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry), Joey Tribiani (Matt LeBlanc) and Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow).
Aniston says she misses that decade when people weren't constantly staring at their smart phones and actually took the time to talk to one another, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Honestly I don't know what we would do, I think that period of time was nostalgic, our faces weren't stuffed into cell phones, we weren't checking Facebook and Instagram, we were in a room together, we were in a coffee shop talking having conversations, we have lost that," Aniston said on a TV show.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology