Justin Bieber Gets His Shirtless Wax Figure At Madame Tussauds London
Image: Getty Images
London: Singer Justin Bieber has got a new wet and shirtless wax figure at Madame Tussauds London ahead of his Purpose World Tour stop here.
The shirtless statue is inspired by the rain shower finale of his concert.
In a promotional video shared by Madame Tussauds London, Bieber's wax figure is seen soaked in the rain while his hit song Sorry is played. The unveiling features a performance by four real female dancers, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"The 22-year-old singing sensation's figure is topless, showing a toned torso off to perfection, with Bieber's trademark tattoos also carefully recreated and wearing drop-crotch shorts and tartan long-johns, accompanied by a white bandana," read a statement from Madame Tussauds London.
Bieber will start the Britain leg of his Purpose World Tour on Tuesday at London's The O2 Arena, before hitting Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and Glasgow and wrapping up a two-night stint in Dublin on November 2.
Recommended For You
- Nehra Turns 38: Sachin, Sehwag Lead the Way in Wishing the Pacer
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- Azlan Shah 2017 Live Updates, IND vs GBR: Mandeep Gives India 2-1 Lead