Justin Bieber Gets His Shirtless Wax Figure At Madame Tussauds London
Image: Getty Images
London: Singer Justin Bieber has got a new wet and shirtless wax figure at Madame Tussauds London ahead of his Purpose World Tour stop here.
The shirtless statue is inspired by the rain shower finale of his concert.
In a promotional video shared by Madame Tussauds London, Bieber's wax figure is seen soaked in the rain while his hit song Sorry is played. The unveiling features a performance by four real female dancers, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"The 22-year-old singing sensation's figure is topless, showing a toned torso off to perfection, with Bieber's trademark tattoos also carefully recreated and wearing drop-crotch shorts and tartan long-johns, accompanied by a white bandana," read a statement from Madame Tussauds London.
Bieber will start the Britain leg of his Purpose World Tour on Tuesday at London's The O2 Arena, before hitting Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and Glasgow and wrapping up a two-night stint in Dublin on November 2.
Recommended For You
- CHAMPIONS!Women's T20 Asia Cup: India beat Pakistan by 17 Runs to Clinch Title
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding