Justin Theroux Would Love To Work With Jennifer Aniston
Justin Theroux says he would like to write a TV role for actress and wife Jennifer Aniston.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actor-filmmaker Justin Theroux says he would like to write a TV role for actress and wife Jennifer Aniston.
"If the right thing came around I would definitely (write) it," etonline.com quoted Theroux as saying.
He added: "We toss around ideas occasionally, but it's got to be something I want to write and something she wants to act in, which is harder than you might think. But yeah, it would be fantastic if we were able to do something together."
In the past, Aniston has said that if she ever returned to TV, she would like it to be as part of a show on a premium cable network.
Meanwhile, Theroux is busy with the promotional activity for the third and final season of his acclaimed drama "The Leftovers".
The final season of The Leftovers, which also stars Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston and Liv Tyler, will air in India from April 18 on Star World Premiere HD.
Recommended For You
- Is Ranveer Singh The Best Kisser? Here’s What Deepika Padukone Has To Say
- I am Learning Everyday as Captain, Says Kohli as India Aim to Bounce Back in Johannesburg
- Prateik Babbar is Engaged to Sanya Sagar, See Pic
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Golden Globes Black Outfits To Be Auctioned To Support #TimesUp Movement