Kaatru Veliyidai Is a Special Film: Aditi Rao Hydari
A file photo of Aditi Rao Hydari.
Chennai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari on Monday said working with ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam in forthcoming Tamil romantic drama Kaatru Veliyidai was very nourishing.
At the film's audio launch here, Aditi told media: "It's a very special film. My life-long dream to work with Mani Ratnam has come true."
She went on to add that to work with the Roja filmmaker was like "taking a booster shot of vitamin".
"It was nourishing," she added.
On a funny note, she also said that Ratnam can't get rid of her and that she would love to collaborate with him again.
Paired with Karthi, she plays a doctor in the film.
Produced by Sri Thenandal Films, the film is slated for release on April 7.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer