Kaatru Veliyidai Is a Special Film: Aditi Rao Hydari
A file photo of Aditi Rao Hydari.
Chennai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari on Monday said working with ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam in forthcoming Tamil romantic drama Kaatru Veliyidai was very nourishing.
At the film's audio launch here, Aditi told media: "It's a very special film. My life-long dream to work with Mani Ratnam has come true."
She went on to add that to work with the Roja filmmaker was like "taking a booster shot of vitamin".
"It was nourishing," she added.
On a funny note, she also said that Ratnam can't get rid of her and that she would love to collaborate with him again.
Paired with Karthi, she plays a doctor in the film.
Produced by Sri Thenandal Films, the film is slated for release on April 7.
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Donates IPL Prize Money to Sukma Martyrs' Family
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- IPL 2017: Watch How Samson & Mishra Cost Delhi the Match