Kajol Backs Ajay Devgn's Stand Of Not Working With Pak Artistes
Kajol took to Twitter to support her husband.
A file photo of Kajol and Ajay Devgn.
As the debate over whether or not should Pakistani actors be allowed to work in Bollywood continues, Kajol has backed the stand of her husband Ajay Devgn who came out heavily on Pakistan film stars.
Kajol took to Twitter to support her husband and wrote, "So proud of my husband for taking a non-political and absolutely correct stand . @ajaydevgn #ProudIndian."
— Kajol (@KajolAtUN) October 7, 2016
Speaking to CNN News18, the actor commented on the recent Uri attacks and the IMPPA's ban on Pakistani artists in Bollywood. He said, "Not (working with Pakistani artists) at the moment. I heard some people say that talks are the only way to continue. I want to see you getting into a fight with somebody after he gives you a tight slap on your face and you say 'let's have a talk right now."
Ajay will next be seen in
Recommended For You
- BCCI Exploring Ways to Avoid Pakistan in ICC Test League
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan to Get Evicted This Week?
- Padmavati Row: Shabana Azmi Urges Film Industry to 'Boycott IFFI as a Protest Against the Threats to Deepika, Bhansali'
- Tesla Semi Electric Truck Unveiled, Gets Electric Range of 800 Km
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer