Kajol Backs Ajay Devgn's Stand Of Not Working With Pak Artistes
A file photo of Kajol and Ajay Devgn.
As the debate over whether or not should Pakistani actors be allowed to work in Bollywood continues, Kajol has backed the stand of her husband Ajay Devgn who came out heavily on Pakistan film stars.
Kajol took to Twitter to support her husband and wrote, "So proud of my husband for taking a non-political and absolutely correct stand . @ajaydevgn #ProudIndian."
— Kajol (@KajolAtUN) October 7, 2016
Speaking to CNN News18, the actor commented on the recent Uri attacks and the IMPPA's ban on Pakistani artists in Bollywood. He said, "Not (working with Pakistani artists) at the moment. I heard some people say that talks are the only way to continue. I want to see you getting into a fight with somebody after he gives you a tight slap on your face and you say 'let's have a talk right now."
Ajay will next be seen in
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test