Kajol Backs Ajay Devgn's Stand Of Not Working With Pak Artistes
Kajol took to Twitter to support her husband.
A file photo of Kajol and Ajay Devgn.
As the debate over whether or not should Pakistani actors be allowed to work in Bollywood continues, Kajol has backed the stand of her husband Ajay Devgn who came out heavily on Pakistan film stars.
Kajol took to Twitter to support her husband and wrote, "So proud of my husband for taking a non-political and absolutely correct stand . @ajaydevgn #ProudIndian."
— Kajol (@KajolAtUN) October 7, 2016
Speaking to CNN News18, the actor commented on the recent Uri attacks and the IMPPA's ban on Pakistani artists in Bollywood. He said, "Not (working with Pakistani artists) at the moment. I heard some people say that talks are the only way to continue. I want to see you getting into a fight with somebody after he gives you a tight slap on your face and you say 'let's have a talk right now."
Ajay will next be seen in
Recommended For You
- India in Sri Lanka: History of Bilateral ODI Series
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire Again; User Injured in AP: Report
- It Takes 15 Minutes For Me To Return To Normalcy After a Show: Zakir Khan
- Priyanka Chopra Trolled For Sporting A Tricolour Scarf On Independence Day
- Virat Kohli Has Lot of Australian Spirit In Him, Says Clarke