'Kalyana Samayal Saadham' Hindi Remake Not Shelved
A still from 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'.
Chennai: Producer C.V. Kumar has clarified that the Hindi remake of Tamil comedy Kalyana Samayal Saadham, which was rumoured to be shelved, is still on cards despite the delay to take off.
"The project is not shelved. Anand L. Rai will be co-producing the Hindi version and the work on the same is currently underway. Although Imran Khan and Shruti Haasan were approached, we haven't signed anyone yet," Kumar told IANS.
R.S Prasanna, who helmed the original, will direct the remake as well.
Starring Prasanna and Lekha Washington, Kalyana Samayal Saadham was about a big fat south Indian wedding with a quirky twist.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team