'Kalyana Samayal Saadham' Hindi Remake Not Shelved
A still from 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'.
Chennai: Producer C.V. Kumar has clarified that the Hindi remake of Tamil comedy Kalyana Samayal Saadham, which was rumoured to be shelved, is still on cards despite the delay to take off.
"The project is not shelved. Anand L. Rai will be co-producing the Hindi version and the work on the same is currently underway. Although Imran Khan and Shruti Haasan were approached, we haven't signed anyone yet," Kumar told IANS.
R.S Prasanna, who helmed the original, will direct the remake as well.
Starring Prasanna and Lekha Washington, Kalyana Samayal Saadham was about a big fat south Indian wedding with a quirky twist.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- England vs South Africa: Proteas Defeat Hosts by Three Runs in 2nd T20I
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans