'Kalyana Samayal Saadham' Hindi Remake Not Shelved
A still from 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'.
Chennai: Producer C.V. Kumar has clarified that the Hindi remake of Tamil comedy Kalyana Samayal Saadham, which was rumoured to be shelved, is still on cards despite the delay to take off.
"The project is not shelved. Anand L. Rai will be co-producing the Hindi version and the work on the same is currently underway. Although Imran Khan and Shruti Haasan were approached, we haven't signed anyone yet," Kumar told IANS.
R.S Prasanna, who helmed the original, will direct the remake as well.
Starring Prasanna and Lekha Washington, Kalyana Samayal Saadham was about a big fat south Indian wedding with a quirky twist.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?