'Kalyana Samayal Saadham' Hindi Remake Not Shelved
A still from 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'.
Chennai: Producer C.V. Kumar has clarified that the Hindi remake of Tamil comedy Kalyana Samayal Saadham, which was rumoured to be shelved, is still on cards despite the delay to take off.
"The project is not shelved. Anand L. Rai will be co-producing the Hindi version and the work on the same is currently underway. Although Imran Khan and Shruti Haasan were approached, we haven't signed anyone yet," Kumar told IANS.
R.S Prasanna, who helmed the original, will direct the remake as well.
Starring Prasanna and Lekha Washington, Kalyana Samayal Saadham was about a big fat south Indian wedding with a quirky twist.
Recommended For You
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- After Vin Diesel, Deepika Padukone Makes James Corden Do 'Lungi Dance', Watch Videos
- Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: Shillong Choir, Gulzar Make Inaugural Session Memorable
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More