'Kalyana Samayal Saadham' Hindi Remake Not Shelved
A still from 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham'.
Chennai: Producer C.V. Kumar has clarified that the Hindi remake of Tamil comedy Kalyana Samayal Saadham, which was rumoured to be shelved, is still on cards despite the delay to take off.
"The project is not shelved. Anand L. Rai will be co-producing the Hindi version and the work on the same is currently underway. Although Imran Khan and Shruti Haasan were approached, we haven't signed anyone yet," Kumar told IANS.
R.S Prasanna, who helmed the original, will direct the remake as well.
Starring Prasanna and Lekha Washington, Kalyana Samayal Saadham was about a big fat south Indian wedding with a quirky twist.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology