Kangana Is a Very Unique Person, Says Her Simran Co-star Sohum Shah
A file photo of Kangana Ranaut.
Mumbai: Actor Sohum Shah, who will be seen sharing the screen space with Kangana Ranaut in her next film Simran, calls her a very unique person who believes in herself.
"It was a great experience working with her. I have met her before and I feel as an actress, she is very hard working and she gets very involved into her work.
"I had a great time working with her. She is a very unique person and she believes in herself," Sohum told IANS.
Directed by Hansal Mehta, "Simran" will see Kangana playing a Gujarati NRI named Praful Patel.
While Sohum had a grey shade in Talvar, he says he has an important role in this film.
"It's a very important character in the film. It was a challenging experience to be part of this film," Sohum said.
Recommended For You
- Watch Virat Kohli & Boys Sweat it Out in the Gym on Off Day
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Trailer: Daring Portrayal of Women Liberation
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash
- Virender Sehwag Has the Perfect Advice for Married Men