Kangana Is a Very Unique Person, Says Her Simran Co-star Sohum Shah
A file photo of Kangana Ranaut.
Mumbai: Actor Sohum Shah, who will be seen sharing the screen space with Kangana Ranaut in her next film Simran, calls her a very unique person who believes in herself.
"It was a great experience working with her. I have met her before and I feel as an actress, she is very hard working and she gets very involved into her work.
"I had a great time working with her. She is a very unique person and she believes in herself," Sohum told IANS.
Directed by Hansal Mehta, "Simran" will see Kangana playing a Gujarati NRI named Praful Patel.
While Sohum had a grey shade in Talvar, he says he has an important role in this film.
"It's a very important character in the film. It was a challenging experience to be part of this film," Sohum said.
Recommended For You
- KL Rahul Happy to Take Blows for the Country
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- Half Girlfriend First Look: Arjun Kapoor- Shraddha Kapoor are Drenched in Love
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Taapsee Pannu's New Video Teaches a Very Important Lesson to All Women