Kanika Kapoor Hosts 'Bollywood' Flavoured Dinner For Dolce & Gabbana Delegates
A file photo of Kanika Kapoor.
London: Singer Kanika Kapoor provided a flavour of Bollywood with a whiff of Indian aroma by hosting a dinner for delegates of luxury Italian fashion label Dolce & Gabbana.
Kanika, along with Tikka Shatrujit Singh, the royal scion of Kapurthala's Ahluwalia dynasty and British socialite Silvia Bruttini hosted the dinner on Wednesday at Old Bond Street here.
The singer, who has given hits like Baby doll, Chittiya kalaiya ve and Nachan farrate, played some Hindi Bollywood music at the party.
"Italian and Indian people as well as their culture is very similar. Everyone loved the jalebis (traditional sweet) and Indian food at the party," Kanika said in a statement.
Last month, Kanika was spotted sitting in the front row of ace fashion designer Roberto Cavallis show at the Milan Fashion Week.
Recommended For You
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- Sonakshi Sinha, Armaan Malik Engage in War of Words Over Actors Taking Over Singers' Domain
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Ranveer And Other Stars Flaunt Camouflage In Style
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, Who Can Give Bollywood Actresses a Run For Their Money