Kanika Kapoor Hosts 'Bollywood' Flavoured Dinner For Dolce & Gabbana Delegates
A file photo of Kanika Kapoor.
London: Singer Kanika Kapoor provided a flavour of Bollywood with a whiff of Indian aroma by hosting a dinner for delegates of luxury Italian fashion label Dolce & Gabbana.
Kanika, along with Tikka Shatrujit Singh, the royal scion of Kapurthala's Ahluwalia dynasty and British socialite Silvia Bruttini hosted the dinner on Wednesday at Old Bond Street here.
The singer, who has given hits like Baby doll, Chittiya kalaiya ve and Nachan farrate, played some Hindi Bollywood music at the party.
"Italian and Indian people as well as their culture is very similar. Everyone loved the jalebis (traditional sweet) and Indian food at the party," Kanika said in a statement.
Last month, Kanika was spotted sitting in the front row of ace fashion designer Roberto Cavallis show at the Milan Fashion Week.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh