Kanye West Resumes Saint Pablo Tour Post Kim's Paris Incident
Image: Getty Images
London Rapper Kanye West has resumed his Saint Pablo tour after his wife, Kim Kardashian, was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
The 39-year-old rapper, who has recently rescheduled the dates of his tour because of his wife, kicked off his concert with a 90-minute performance, reported Femalefirst.
West did not mention the robbery of his 35-year-old model wife but told the crowd that it was "good to be home". The star postponed his Philadelphia and Detroit dates from last week until December so that he could support Kim.
Recommended For You
- Nehra Turns 38: Sachin, Sehwag Lead the Way in Wishing the Pacer
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- Sachin Tendulkar Android Smartphone to Launch on May 3 Under Rs 15k
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Emotional Tendulkar Thanks Fan