Kanye West Resumes Saint Pablo Tour Post Kim's Paris Incident
Image: Getty Images
London Rapper Kanye West has resumed his Saint Pablo tour after his wife, Kim Kardashian, was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
The 39-year-old rapper, who has recently rescheduled the dates of his tour because of his wife, kicked off his concert with a 90-minute performance, reported Femalefirst.
West did not mention the robbery of his 35-year-old model wife but told the crowd that it was "good to be home". The star postponed his Philadelphia and Detroit dates from last week until December so that he could support Kim.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Bumrah Hits Out at Jaipur Police Ad Mocking Him
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage