Kanye West Resumes Saint Pablo Tour Post Kim's Paris Incident
The star postponed his Philadelphia and Detroit dates from last week until December so that he could support Kim.
Image: Getty Images
London Rapper Kanye West has resumed his Saint Pablo tour after his wife, Kim Kardashian, was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
The 39-year-old rapper, who has recently rescheduled the dates of his tour because of his wife, kicked off his concert with a 90-minute performance, reported Femalefirst.
West did not mention the robbery of his 35-year-old model wife but told the crowd that it was "good to be home". The star postponed his Philadelphia and Detroit dates from last week until December so that he could support Kim.
Recommended For You
- Padmavati Row: Karni Sena to Intensify Agitation If the Film is Not Banned
- Sakshi Malik Wants to Emulate Inspirational Sushil Kumar’s Olympic Achievements
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- Designer Duo Gauri-Nainika's Debut Shoe Range Is The Ultimate Party Footwear You Were Looking For
- Aaradhya Bachchan Turns 6; Amitabh Bachchan Gets Emotional