Kanye West Resumes Saint Pablo Tour Post Kim's Paris Incident
Image: Getty Images
London Rapper Kanye West has resumed his Saint Pablo tour after his wife, Kim Kardashian, was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
The 39-year-old rapper, who has recently rescheduled the dates of his tour because of his wife, kicked off his concert with a 90-minute performance, reported Femalefirst.
West did not mention the robbery of his 35-year-old model wife but told the crowd that it was "good to be home". The star postponed his Philadelphia and Detroit dates from last week until December so that he could support Kim.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)