Kanye West Resumes Saint Pablo Tour Post Kim's Paris Incident
The star postponed his Philadelphia and Detroit dates from last week until December so that he could support Kim.
Image: Getty Images
London Rapper Kanye West has resumed his Saint Pablo tour after his wife, Kim Kardashian, was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
The 39-year-old rapper, who has recently rescheduled the dates of his tour because of his wife, kicked off his concert with a 90-minute performance, reported Femalefirst.
West did not mention the robbery of his 35-year-old model wife but told the crowd that it was "good to be home". The star postponed his Philadelphia and Detroit dates from last week until December so that he could support Kim.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Graces Vogue Cover With Shah Rukh Khan, Nita Ambani
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Tata Nexon SUV – Which One to Buy Under Rs 6 Lakhs?
- Hardik Pandya Impresses 'The Wall' Rahul Dravid With Mature Approach
- Dean Jones, Brad Hogg Smash Property at a Cafe
- Priyanka Chopra Had 'Best Time' Hosting Global Citizen Festival