Kapil Sharma Moves High Court Against BMC
Photo via Yogen Shah.
Kapil Sharma has moved the High Court against BMC in relation to the construction raw surrounding illegal construction of his Versova office.
The incident came into light when the popular comedian tweeted how BMC had demanded Rs 5 Lac as bribe. A few days after the tweet, the BMC filed a police compliant against Sharma on grounds of illegal construction.
The appeal has been in made against the notice that has been issued by BMC to the actor.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 Selling for Rs 3,899 Online, Shipping Starts Soon
- 'Uthappa Needed Convincing Before Changing his Batting Stance'
- Vinod Khanna Talks About Politics, Love In This Classic Interview
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It