Kapil Sharma Moves High Court Against BMC
Kapil Sharma has moved the High Court against BMC in relation to the construction raw surrounding illegal construction of his Versova office.
The incident came into light when the popular comedian tweeted how BMC had demanded Rs 5 Lac as bribe. A few days after the tweet, the BMC filed a police compliant against Sharma on grounds of illegal construction.
The appeal has been in made against the notice that has been issued by BMC to the actor.
Recommended For You
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Test Drive Review - Lone Survivor
- West Indies vs India: Kohli & Boys Gear Up For Series Opener
- Mubarakan Title Track: Anil-Arjun Present to You the New Party Anthem
- Virat Kohli Responds To Kumble: Change Room Sanctity Is Paramount
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats