Kapil Sharma Moves High Court Against BMC
Photo via Yogen Shah.
Kapil Sharma has moved the High Court against BMC in relation to the construction raw surrounding illegal construction of his Versova office.
The incident came into light when the popular comedian tweeted how BMC had demanded Rs 5 Lac as bribe. A few days after the tweet, the BMC filed a police compliant against Sharma on grounds of illegal construction.
The appeal has been in made against the notice that has been issued by BMC to the actor.
Recommended For You
- Movie ReviewLa La Land Review: Ryan-Emma's Story Is A Well-Crafted Musical
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings