Kapil Sharma Moves High Court Against BMC
Photo via Yogen Shah.
Kapil Sharma has moved the High Court against BMC in relation to the construction raw surrounding illegal construction of his Versova office.
The incident came into light when the popular comedian tweeted how BMC had demanded Rs 5 Lac as bribe. A few days after the tweet, the BMC filed a police compliant against Sharma on grounds of illegal construction.
The appeal has been in made against the notice that has been issued by BMC to the actor.
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?