Kapil Sharma Moves High Court Against BMC
Photo via Yogen Shah.
Kapil Sharma has moved the High Court against BMC in relation to the construction raw surrounding illegal construction of his Versova office.
The incident came into light when the popular comedian tweeted how BMC had demanded Rs 5 Lac as bribe. A few days after the tweet, the BMC filed a police compliant against Sharma on grounds of illegal construction.
The appeal has been in made against the notice that has been issued by BMC to the actor.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone