Karan Johar Is One of the Best Directors to Launch Sara: Saif Ali Khan
Saif Ali Khan has put all rumours to rest about disapproval of his daughter Sara being launched by Karan Johar.
Karan Johar and Sara Ali Khan Pataudi posing together at Shahid Kapoor's party.
Mumbai: Actor Saif Ali Khan has put all rumours to rest about disapproval of his daughter Sara being launched by Karan Johar and said he would be more than happy if the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil director gives her a film break. "I would love Sara to be launched by Karan Johar. He is one of the best that we have," Saif, 46, said in a statement.
The Phantom actor added, "I keep reading various reports where I am supposedly averse to her getting launched by Karan because she will apparently become another Alia Bhatt. "If Sara becomes as successful as Alia is then it will be a matter of pride and happiness for all of us," he added.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open: Injured Nadal Limps Out as Cilic Seals Semi-final Spot
- Watch: An Emotional Alia Bhatt Holds Back her Tears at Best Friend Kripa Mehta's Wedding
- Prateik Babbar is Engaged to Sanya Sagar, See Pic
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Golden Globes Black Outfits To Be Auctioned To Support #TimesUp Movement