DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karaoke Has Lost Lustre: Emma Stone
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone believes karaoke has lost its lustre.
The 28-year-old, who was cast as Mia in the new musical La La Land alongside actor Ryan Gosling, says she "weirdly" doesn't like karaoke and belting out tracks since filming the drama production, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I weirdly like karaoke so much less now. I don't think anybody needs to hear me get up and sing in a karaoke room. It's just that the karaoke experience has lost a little lustre after all that," Stone said on a TV show.
Stone, who has starred with Gosling in "Crazy Stupid Love" and "Gangster Squad", joked that Gosling has had to file a restraining order against her so that they stop working with one another.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?