Karaoke Has Lost Lustre: Emma Stone
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone believes karaoke has lost its lustre.
The 28-year-old, who was cast as Mia in the new musical La La Land alongside actor Ryan Gosling, says she "weirdly" doesn't like karaoke and belting out tracks since filming the drama production, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I weirdly like karaoke so much less now. I don't think anybody needs to hear me get up and sing in a karaoke room. It's just that the karaoke experience has lost a little lustre after all that," Stone said on a TV show.
Stone, who has starred with Gosling in "Crazy Stupid Love" and "Gangster Squad", joked that Gosling has had to file a restraining order against her so that they stop working with one another.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right