Karaoke Has Lost Lustre: Emma Stone
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone believes karaoke has lost its lustre.
The 28-year-old, who was cast as Mia in the new musical La La Land alongside actor Ryan Gosling, says she "weirdly" doesn't like karaoke and belting out tracks since filming the drama production, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I weirdly like karaoke so much less now. I don't think anybody needs to hear me get up and sing in a karaoke room. It's just that the karaoke experience has lost a little lustre after all that," Stone said on a TV show.
Stone, who has starred with Gosling in "Crazy Stupid Love" and "Gangster Squad", joked that Gosling has had to file a restraining order against her so that they stop working with one another.
Recommended For You
- Bumrah Hits Out at Jaipur Police Ad Mocking Him
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage