Keeping Up With the Kardashians Production Halted Post Kim's Paris Incident
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Following reality TV star Kim Kardashians robbery at gunpoint in Paris, production on Keeping Up With the Kardashians has been shut down.
"Kim's well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume," a spokesperson for the TV show told variety.com.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians returns on October 23 with the second half of Season 12. As of now, that premiere date will not be moved.
Though it is not known which season was currently being filmed, the show has been renewed for Season 13, as the famous family signed a three-year extension deal with the network in early 2015, taking "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" to 2018.
Asked whether cameras were rolling in Paris during the time of the robbery, the channel declined to comment.
The production hiatus comes after Kim was held at gunpoint by masked men in her Paris hotel in the early hours of Monday. Her hands and feet were bound and she was locked in a bathroom.
According to varied media reports, the robbers reportedly took jewellery worth over six million euros, among other items.
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Pakistan Cricket Board Bars Push-Ups on Field After Match Wins
- Team India, Ravichandran Ashwin Head Latest ICC Test Rankings
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure