Keeping Up With the Kardashians Production Halted Post Kim's Paris Incident
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Following reality TV star Kim Kardashians robbery at gunpoint in Paris, production on Keeping Up With the Kardashians has been shut down.
"Kim's well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume," a spokesperson for the TV show told variety.com.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians returns on October 23 with the second half of Season 12. As of now, that premiere date will not be moved.
Though it is not known which season was currently being filmed, the show has been renewed for Season 13, as the famous family signed a three-year extension deal with the network in early 2015, taking "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" to 2018.
Asked whether cameras were rolling in Paris during the time of the robbery, the channel declined to comment.
The production hiatus comes after Kim was held at gunpoint by masked men in her Paris hotel in the early hours of Monday. Her hands and feet were bound and she was locked in a bathroom.
According to varied media reports, the robbers reportedly took jewellery worth over six million euros, among other items.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video