Keeping Up With the Kardashians Production Halted Post Kim's Paris Incident
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Following reality TV star Kim Kardashians robbery at gunpoint in Paris, production on Keeping Up With the Kardashians has been shut down.
"Kim's well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume," a spokesperson for the TV show told variety.com.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians returns on October 23 with the second half of Season 12. As of now, that premiere date will not be moved.
Though it is not known which season was currently being filmed, the show has been renewed for Season 13, as the famous family signed a three-year extension deal with the network in early 2015, taking "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" to 2018.
Asked whether cameras were rolling in Paris during the time of the robbery, the channel declined to comment.
The production hiatus comes after Kim was held at gunpoint by masked men in her Paris hotel in the early hours of Monday. Her hands and feet were bound and she was locked in a bathroom.
According to varied media reports, the robbers reportedly took jewellery worth over six million euros, among other items.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes