Khole, Kylie and Kendall Cancel Book Signing Event Post Kim's Paris Incident
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Reality TV stars Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, and supermodel Kendall Jenner have all cancelled their book signing event, citing "ongoing security concerns" as the reason after their sister Kim Kardashian was robbed in Paris on Monday.
Khloe was scheduled for appearances at retail company Barnes & Noble to promote the paperback release of her book Strong Looks Better Naked, and the Jenner sisters were slated to do the same for their upcoming tome Time of the Twins, reports pagesix.com.
But their respective managers have told bookstores that "due to recent events and ongoing security issues, we are cancelling all book signings."
The message said, "safety is the number one priority," but that Khloe and the Jenners would push the books extra hard on social media to make up for it. They even said that stores could send books to the authors' homes to have them signed instead.
This comes after Kim was held at gunpoint by masked men in her Paris hotel on Monday. Her hands and feet were bound and she was locked in a bathroom.
According to varied media reports, the robbers reportedly took jewellery worth over six million euros, among other items.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go