Kiren Rijiju Hits Out at Anurag Kashyap for Questioning PM Modi
File photo of the filmmaker.
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju has questioned Anurag Kashyap's rant against PM Narendra Modi.
Anurag Kashyap had recently tweeted to PM Modi on his silence over Pak artists ban. He asked PM to apologise for his visit to Pakistan in December last year. He also stood in support of Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which is facing trouble because of the presence of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.
Now, Rijiju has brushed off Kashyap's rants as a publicity stunt. He tweeted, "A new fashion has developed in India. A student or a film person can put a question or speak against PM without any logic to get into news."
A new fashion has developed in India. A student or a film person can put a question or speak against PM without any logic to get into news.
— Kiren Rijiju (@KirenRijiju) October 17, 2016
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times