Kiren Rijiju Hits Out at Anurag Kashyap for Questioning PM Modi
File photo of the filmmaker.
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju has questioned Anurag Kashyap's rant against PM Narendra Modi.
Anurag Kashyap had recently tweeted to PM Modi on his silence over Pak artists ban. He asked PM to apologise for his visit to Pakistan in December last year. He also stood in support of Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which is facing trouble because of the presence of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.
Now, Rijiju has brushed off Kashyap's rants as a publicity stunt. He tweeted, "A new fashion has developed in India. A student or a film person can put a question or speak against PM without any logic to get into news."
A new fashion has developed in India. A student or a film person can put a question or speak against PM without any logic to get into news.
— Kiren Rijiju (@KirenRijiju) October 17, 2016
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up