Kiren Rijiju Hits Out at Anurag Kashyap for Questioning PM Modi
File photo of the filmmaker.
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju has questioned Anurag Kashyap's rant against PM Narendra Modi.
Anurag Kashyap had recently tweeted to PM Modi on his silence over Pak artists ban. He asked PM to apologise for his visit to Pakistan in December last year. He also stood in support of Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which is facing trouble because of the presence of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.
Now, Rijiju has brushed off Kashyap's rants as a publicity stunt. He tweeted, "A new fashion has developed in India. A student or a film person can put a question or speak against PM without any logic to get into news."
A new fashion has developed in India. A student or a film person can put a question or speak against PM without any logic to get into news.
— Kiren Rijiju (@KirenRijiju) October 17, 2016
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Uthappa and Gambhir Demolish Daredevils in Kolkata
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- Baahubali 2 Breaks Dangal's Record; 1 Million Advanced Tickets Booked
- Katrina Looks Smoking Hot In Her Latest Photoshoot, See Pic