Kiren Rijiju Hits Out at Anurag Kashyap for Questioning PM Modi
File photo of the filmmaker.
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju has questioned Anurag Kashyap's rant against PM Narendra Modi.
Anurag Kashyap had recently tweeted to PM Modi on his silence over Pak artists ban. He asked PM to apologise for his visit to Pakistan in December last year. He also stood in support of Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which is facing trouble because of the presence of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.
Now, Rijiju has brushed off Kashyap's rants as a publicity stunt. He tweeted, "A new fashion has developed in India. A student or a film person can put a question or speak against PM without any logic to get into news."
A new fashion has developed in India. A student or a film person can put a question or speak against PM without any logic to get into news.
— Kiren Rijiju (@KirenRijiju) October 17, 2016
Recommended For You
- Honor 6X With Dual-Camera and Kirin 655 Chip Launched at Rs 12,999
- Jackie Chan Keeps His Word, Meets Salman Khan During His Visit To India
- Yamaha FZ 25 Launched at Rs 1.19 lakh, Gets a 249cc Engine and Bold Styling
- 'India Still Wants Apology for 2014 Champions Trophy Incident'
- This Indian Fusion Choreography On Humma Humma Is Winning The Internet