Koffee With Karan Season 5: Sania Mirza to Make Her Debut on the Show
Sania Mirza and choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan have joined the list of guests to appear in the fifth edition of filmmaker Karan Johar's popular chat show Koffee With Karan.
Mumbai: Indian tennis star Sania Mirza and choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan have joined the list of guests to appear in the fifth edition of filmmaker Karan Johar's popular chat show Koffee With Karan.
Sania and Farah took to Twitter to express their excitement over being a part of the show, which is aired on Star World and Star World HD.
The Happy New Year maker tweeted: Shooting for Koffee With Karan with my two favourite people Sania Mirza and Karan Johar #wonthehamper."
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) November 7, 2016
Sania also posted an image from the set in which she is seen wearing a red gown, while Farah is seen in a green gown.
Sania posted: "Koffee anyone? Debut on Koffee with Karan."
In its past seasons, the show has been graced by a string of A-list actors and directors including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Preity Zinta, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Gurinder Chadha, Farah Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Alia Bhatt and more at their candid best.
This time, the fifth season started with Shah Rukh and Alia on November 6.
Recommended For You
- Hardik Pandya Picks the Funniest Character in the Indian Team
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Have Hundred Stories: Natalie Portman on Sexual Harassment
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown