Kumari 21F to Be Remade in Kannada
A still from Kumari 21F.
Chennai: Telugu indie hit Kumari 21F, which was one of the most successful outings of last year, is all set to be remade in Kannada.
"The remake will mark the acting debut of Pranam Devaraj, and Nidhi Kushalappa will be seen as his pair. It will be directed by Sriman Vemula. The principal shooting will start from September first week," a statement said.
Telugu filmmaker Sukumar, who bankrolled the original, will co-produce the remake along with G. Sridhar and A. Sampath Kumar.
The music will be composed by Sagar Mahati, son of legendary composer Mani Sharma.
Kumari 21F, loosely based on French film, "Lila Says", is a coming-of-age story starring Raj Tarun and Hebah Patel.
Recommended For You
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- Film ReviewMoana Movie Review: This Disney Adventure is Magical and Inspirational
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper