Kumari 21F to Be Remade in Kannada
A still from Kumari 21F.
Chennai: Telugu indie hit Kumari 21F, which was one of the most successful outings of last year, is all set to be remade in Kannada.
"The remake will mark the acting debut of Pranam Devaraj, and Nidhi Kushalappa will be seen as his pair. It will be directed by Sriman Vemula. The principal shooting will start from September first week," a statement said.
Telugu filmmaker Sukumar, who bankrolled the original, will co-produce the remake along with G. Sridhar and A. Sampath Kumar.
The music will be composed by Sagar Mahati, son of legendary composer Mani Sharma.
Kumari 21F, loosely based on French film, "Lila Says", is a coming-of-age story starring Raj Tarun and Hebah Patel.
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- Pep Guardiola Won't Sacrifice Style Despite Barca Blunders
- Bangladesh vs England Live Score: 1st Test, Day 1 in Chittagong
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Running for President is a 'Step Down' For My Dad: Trump Junior