Kumari 21F to Be Remade in Kannada
A still from Kumari 21F.
Chennai: Telugu indie hit Kumari 21F, which was one of the most successful outings of last year, is all set to be remade in Kannada.
"The remake will mark the acting debut of Pranam Devaraj, and Nidhi Kushalappa will be seen as his pair. It will be directed by Sriman Vemula. The principal shooting will start from September first week," a statement said.
Telugu filmmaker Sukumar, who bankrolled the original, will co-produce the remake along with G. Sridhar and A. Sampath Kumar.
The music will be composed by Sagar Mahati, son of legendary composer Mani Sharma.
Kumari 21F, loosely based on French film, "Lila Says", is a coming-of-age story starring Raj Tarun and Hebah Patel.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance