Lady Gaga Feels Being a Woman is Not Easy
A file photo of Lady Gaga.
London: Pop star Lady Gaga has revealed that being a woman isn't easy.
The 30-year-old pop star thinks all women share many of the same life struggles and has admitted the situation is
pulling her "apart", reported Contactmusic.
"Many women, no matter their race, colour, religion, go through the same issues with men, bodies, minds. A lot of women shut down, as they don't feel heard. It ain't easy. I know it is pulling me apart," Gaga said.
The singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, revealed she touches on these issues in one song on her much-anticipated new album 'Joanne', which is a tribute to her father's sister, who died from lupus.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero stars as Man City sink Monaco