Lady Gaga Feels Being a Woman is Not Easy
The singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, revealed she touches on these issues in one song on her much-anticipated new album Joanne.
A file photo of Lady Gaga.
London: Pop star Lady Gaga has revealed that being a woman isn't easy.
The 30-year-old pop star thinks all women share many of the same life struggles and has admitted the situation is
pulling her "apart", reported Contactmusic.
"Many women, no matter their race, colour, religion, go through the same issues with men, bodies, minds. A lot of women shut down, as they don't feel heard. It ain't easy. I know it is pulling me apart," Gaga said.
The singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, revealed she touches on these issues in one song on her much-anticipated new album 'Joanne', which is a tribute to her father's sister, who died from lupus.
Recommended For You
- Prithvi Shaw Joins the Likes of Tendulkar, Kohli With New Deal
- Here's the Real Reason Why Deepika Didn't Congratulate Anushka, Virat on Social Media
- Jitesh Singh Deo Bags Mr India World 2017 Title
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?
- How to Improve Your Child's IQ during 6 different Stages?