Lady Gaga Feels Being a Woman is Not Easy
A file photo of Lady Gaga.
London: Pop star Lady Gaga has revealed that being a woman isn't easy.
The 30-year-old pop star thinks all women share many of the same life struggles and has admitted the situation is
pulling her "apart", reported Contactmusic.
"Many women, no matter their race, colour, religion, go through the same issues with men, bodies, minds. A lot of women shut down, as they don't feel heard. It ain't easy. I know it is pulling me apart," Gaga said.
The singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, revealed she touches on these issues in one song on her much-anticipated new album 'Joanne', which is a tribute to her father's sister, who died from lupus.
- US Asks Pakistan to Act Against Terror Groups Who Seek to Attack Neighbours
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls