Lady Gaga Hints at The Reason Behind Her Breakup With Taylor Kinney
A file photo of Lady Gaga.
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga has hinted at why her engagement to Taylor Kinney ended, saying women love "very hard" unlike men.
Although the 30-year-old singer did not mention her former fiance by name, she spoke about how hard it is for women when their love is not met with "dignity", reported Us weekly.
"I think women love very hard. We love men. We just love with everything we have. And sometimes I don't know that love is met with the type of dignity that we wish it would be met with.
"You know, we're not trying to make you less of a man. We just want you to love us as deeply and as wholesomely and as fully as we love you," she said.
The couple, who got engaged on Valentine's Day last year, separated in July after five years together.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion