Lady Gaga Hints at The Reason Behind Her Breakup With Taylor Kinney
A file photo of Lady Gaga.
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga has hinted at why her engagement to Taylor Kinney ended, saying women love "very hard" unlike men.
Although the 30-year-old singer did not mention her former fiance by name, she spoke about how hard it is for women when their love is not met with "dignity", reported Us weekly.
"I think women love very hard. We love men. We just love with everything we have. And sometimes I don't know that love is met with the type of dignity that we wish it would be met with.
"You know, we're not trying to make you less of a man. We just want you to love us as deeply and as wholesomely and as fully as we love you," she said.
The couple, who got engaged on Valentine's Day last year, separated in July after five years together.
Recommended For You
- Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma's Celebratory Video Is Going Viral
- Proud to Say I've Always Respected Women: SRK
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen, Priyanka and Other Big Winners
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment