Lady Gaga Hints at The Reason Behind Her Breakup With Taylor Kinney
A file photo of Lady Gaga.
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga has hinted at why her engagement to Taylor Kinney ended, saying women love "very hard" unlike men.
Although the 30-year-old singer did not mention her former fiance by name, she spoke about how hard it is for women when their love is not met with "dignity", reported Us weekly.
"I think women love very hard. We love men. We just love with everything we have. And sometimes I don't know that love is met with the type of dignity that we wish it would be met with.
"You know, we're not trying to make you less of a man. We just want you to love us as deeply and as wholesomely and as fully as we love you," she said.
The couple, who got engaged on Valentine's Day last year, separated in July after five years together.
Recommended For You
- Top 5 Upcoming SUVs in India in 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport and More
- West Indies vs India: Kohli & Boys Gear Up For Series Opener
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats