Logan: Hugh Jackman Reveals the Title of Wolverine 3
While the details of the film are not yet out, it is reportedly Jackman's last appearance as The Wolverine.
Image: Twitter/ Mangold
Third installment of Wolverine has been titled Logan and it is expected to be a solo film featuring Hugh Jackman and his probably final journey.
Jackman revealed the title on his instagram account.
The actor also shared an image of Patrick Stewart's Professor X with a caption "Old Friend." Looks like Professor X is going to help Logan find his destination in this new film.
While the details of the film are not yet out, it is reportedly Jackman's last appearance as The Wolverine. Director Mangold has also revealed the second page of the script, which gives a taste of the Western tone he and Jackman have promised for the third installment.
Page two of our screenplay. pic.twitter.com/5X93NtWuVS
— Mangold (@mang0ld) October 5, 2016
By the looks of it our favourite X-Men is now older, have diminishing healing power, chronic pain and drinking issue. Maybe it's a way to put an end to Jackman's role as Wolverine and find a suitable successor.
Whatever maybe the case, we can't wait to see Hugh Jackman wear his iron claws and fight evil with his stern and sarcastic tone. The film is scheduled to relaese on March 2 next year.
Recommended For You
- My Hard Work on Fitness Paying Off, Says Bhuvneshwar
- Manushi Chhillar's Outfit Will Go Down In The Archives As Our Legacy, Say Designers Falguni-Shane
- India vs Sri Lanka: We Were Five-six Overs Short of Victory, Says Rahul
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown