'Madaari' Tweet Review: The Only Positive Thing About the Film Is Irrfan Khan
A still of Irrfan Khan from 'Madaari'
From an almost minuscule role in Salaam Bombay! (which released way back in 1988) to proving his worth with every project that he has taken up, Irrfan Khan has undoubtedly come a long way.
And with his new film Madaari which hit the theatres today, he is expected to take the performance bar a notch higher.
Directed by Nishikant Kamat, Madaari is a social thriller which revolves around the story of a distressed common man. Irrfan plays a a single father Nirmal Kumar who has lost his son due to carelessness and corrupt activities in the system.
Since the film exposes corruption, government indifference and the impact of social media – ‘Madaari’ is expected to be a distressing and real film.
Will Irrfan impress fans with his stellar performance? Will Madaari offer solutions to long-standing problems in the system.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance