DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Madaari' Tweet Review: The Only Positive Thing About the Film Is Irrfan Khan
A still of Irrfan Khan from 'Madaari'
From an almost minuscule role in Salaam Bombay! (which released way back in 1988) to proving his worth with every project that he has taken up, Irrfan Khan has undoubtedly come a long way.
And with his new film Madaari which hit the theatres today, he is expected to take the performance bar a notch higher.
Directed by Nishikant Kamat, Madaari is a social thriller which revolves around the story of a distressed common man. Irrfan plays a a single father Nirmal Kumar who has lost his son due to carelessness and corrupt activities in the system.
Since the film exposes corruption, government indifference and the impact of social media – ‘Madaari’ is expected to be a distressing and real film.
Will Irrfan impress fans with his stellar performance? Will Madaari offer solutions to long-standing problems in the system.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand