Madonna's Teenage Son Rocco Ritchie Arrested For Possession Of Cannabis
A file photo of Madonna and Rocco Ritchie
New Delhi: Madonna’s teenage son Rocco Ritchie has been arrested, after the cops found him in possession of cannabis in London.
As per a report in Hollywood Life, the 58-year-old’s son was allegedly caught with drugs in September, after neighbours in Primrose Hill, north London, called police on the teenager.
The 16-year-old son, whose father is Guy Ritchie, was caught “smoking or doing drugs” near his house.
As per the reports, Rocco was seen tossing something away as police approached him in Steeles Mews North, Camden but the police saw traces of marijuana on his clothes and they ended up searching him and found a small amount of pot on him.
Earlier this year, Ritchie's parents got in a custody battle over him.
(With inputs from ANI)
Recommended For You
- Karun Nair to be Dropped for Test Series Against Sri Lanka?
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Jagga Jasoos Trailer: An Interesting Cocktail of Music, Thrill, and Comedy
- Niranjan Shah's Appointment Divides BCCI Panel on Lodha Reforms
- Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar's Upcoming Film 2.0 Visits Hollywood