Madonna's Teenage Son Rocco Ritchie Arrested For Possession Of Cannabis
A file photo of Madonna and Rocco Ritchie
New Delhi: Madonna’s teenage son Rocco Ritchie has been arrested, after the cops found him in possession of cannabis in London.
As per a report in Hollywood Life, the 58-year-old’s son was allegedly caught with drugs in September, after neighbours in Primrose Hill, north London, called police on the teenager.
The 16-year-old son, whose father is Guy Ritchie, was caught “smoking or doing drugs” near his house.
As per the reports, Rocco was seen tossing something away as police approached him in Steeles Mews North, Camden but the police saw traces of marijuana on his clothes and they ended up searching him and found a small amount of pot on him.
Earlier this year, Ritchie's parents got in a custody battle over him.
(With inputs from ANI)
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- Magneti Marelli CEO Pietro Gorlier Talks About the Future of AMT in India
- Meri Pyaari Bindu: Parineeti Chopra's Debut Song Will Leave You Mesmerised
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?