Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan passes away
Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan has passed away at the age of 35 after a fighting a prolonged battle with cancer. The actor breathed his last on Friday morning at a hospital in Kochi.
Born to actor Raghavan, Jishnu made his debut in 'Nammal; in 2002. He was diagnosed with cancer two years ago which had been cured initially. But it relapsed a year back and since then Jishnu had been under medictaion. On March 8th he shared a post on his social media page about how being positive was helping him to undergo treatment.
The actor is survived by his wife Dhanya Rajan, who is an architect by profession.
Recommended For You
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For