Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan passes away
Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan has passed away at the age of 35 after a fighting a prolonged battle with cancer. The actor breathed his last on Friday morning at a hospital in Kochi.
Born to actor Raghavan, Jishnu made his debut in 'Nammal; in 2002. He was diagnosed with cancer two years ago which had been cured initially. But it relapsed a year back and since then Jishnu had been under medictaion. On March 8th he shared a post on his social media page about how being positive was helping him to undergo treatment.
The actor is survived by his wife Dhanya Rajan, who is an architect by profession.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology