Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan passes away
Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan has passed away at the age of 35 after a fighting a prolonged battle with cancer. The actor breathed his last on Friday morning at a hospital in Kochi.
Born to actor Raghavan, Jishnu made his debut in 'Nammal; in 2002. He was diagnosed with cancer two years ago which had been cured initially. But it relapsed a year back and since then Jishnu had been under medictaion. On March 8th he shared a post on his social media page about how being positive was helping him to undergo treatment.
The actor is survived by his wife Dhanya Rajan, who is an architect by profession.
Recommended For You
- Ranji Top Scorer Priyank Panchal Says Second Best Doesn't Count
- Salman Khan Arms Act Case: If Convicted, Business Will Get Affected
- Reliance Jio Effect: Vodafone Offering 4GB Data for The Price of 1GB and More
- Rahul Gandhi Trolled For 'Torn Kurta' Antic During His Speech In Rishikesh
- Hero Achiever 150 Review: Smart Features And Easy Riding