Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan passes away
Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan has passed away at the age of 35 after a fighting a prolonged battle with cancer. The actor breathed his last on Friday morning at a hospital in Kochi.
Born to actor Raghavan, Jishnu made his debut in 'Nammal; in 2002. He was diagnosed with cancer two years ago which had been cured initially. But it relapsed a year back and since then Jishnu had been under medictaion. On March 8th he shared a post on his social media page about how being positive was helping him to undergo treatment.
The actor is survived by his wife Dhanya Rajan, who is an architect by profession.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Watch How Samson & Mishra Cost Delhi the Match
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- Azlan Shah 2017: India Aim to Begin New Season on a High
- Sachin Tendulkar Should Help in Cricket Administration: Vinod Rai
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her