Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan passes away
Malayalam actor Jishnu Raghavan has passed away at the age of 35 after a fighting a prolonged battle with cancer. The actor breathed his last on Friday morning at a hospital in Kochi.
Born to actor Raghavan, Jishnu made his debut in 'Nammal; in 2002. He was diagnosed with cancer two years ago which had been cured initially. But it relapsed a year back and since then Jishnu had been under medictaion. On March 8th he shared a post on his social media page about how being positive was helping him to undergo treatment.
The actor is survived by his wife Dhanya Rajan, who is an architect by profession.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- England vs South Africa: Proteas Defeat Hosts by Three Runs in 2nd T20I
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian