Mani Ratnam Signs Aditi Rao Hydari for His next Film
Chennai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari has been roped in as the leading lady, replacing Sai Pallavi, in ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam's yet-untitled Tamil romantic-drama which also stars Karthi.
"Aditi has replaced Sai Pallavi. While the exact reason is still unknown but it's believed that Pallavi had set aside her dates for another project and since this film was getting delayed, she had no other option than to exit," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
In the film, Karthi is tipped to be playing a pilot, who falls in love while on his trip to India.
The regular shooting is expected to start from June.
Double Oscar-winning composer A.R Rahman will compose the tunes, while Ravi Varman will crank the camera.
Recommended For You
- ISL: Delhi Dynamos Rally to Hold FC Goa to 1-1 Draw
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Is Lost In His Character as He Sells Papad on the Streets of Jaipur
- Chargesheet Filed Against Ness Wadia in Preity Zinta Molestation Case
- Sridevi's Daughter Khushi Kapoor is a Fashionista in the Making; See Pics
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018