Meri Pyaari Bindu: Parineeti Chopra Is Here To Win Your Hearts As 'Kalkatte Ki Madonna'
The first showed Abhi and Bindu meeting for the first time as kids, the second followed them to their college days and the third titled 'Kalkatte Ki Madonna' sums up Bindu's character for the viewers.
The makers of Meri Pyaari Bindu have been particularly creative in the way they're rolling out the film's teasers. Instead of a one full-fledged teaser, they are offering the glimpses of Bindu (Parineeti Chopra) and Abhi (Ayushmann Khurrana) in the form of five chapters.
The first showed Abhi and Bindu meeting for the first time as kids, the second followed them to their college days and the third titled 'Kalkatte Ki Madonna' sums up Bindu's character for the viewers. Hailing from a small town, her only desire is to become a successful rockstar.
While sharing the latest teaser on Twitter, Parineeti Chopra wrote, "She is this mad girl who just wants wants to be a rockstar nothing else!!!! Such a special role for me."
The film follows the story of a free-spirited girl Bindu and her undying love for singing through the eyes of her best friend, the novel writer Abhimanyu Roy. Even though Abhimanyu is irrevocably in love with her, his feelings are often masked by the best friend tag and this seems to add certain layers to both the characters.
Recommended For You
- Is Ranveer Singh The Best Kisser? Here’s What Deepika Padukone Has To Say
- Australian Open: Injured Nadal Limps Out as Cilic Seals Semi-final Spot
- Prateik Babbar is Engaged to Sanya Sagar, See Pic
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Golden Globes Black Outfits To Be Auctioned To Support #TimesUp Movement