Michelle Williams on Raising Daughter Without Heath Ledger
Michelle Williams says it will "just never be right" bringing up her daughter without late actor Heath Ledger.
Los Angeles: Actress Michelle Williams says it will "just never be right" bringing up her daughter without late actor Heath Ledger.
The Manchester by the Sea actress has 11-year-old Matilda with the late actor, who died of an accidental overdose eight years ago. Williams has opened up about raising her only child by herself and how she still can't accept that he is gone, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"In all honesty, for pretty much everything else, I feel like I'm a believer in not fighting circumstances, accepting where you are and where you've been," Williams told Porter magazine.
"In pretty much all senses but one, I would be able to go totally down that line of thinking were it not for Matilda not have her dad. You know, that's just that something doesn't ... I mean, it just won't ever be right," she added.
Meanwhile, the 36-year-old actress admits she is finding it "really sensitive" learning how to date again and trying to explain her situation as she didn't anticipate she would still be dating in her 30s.
Recommended For You
- Bumrah Hits Out at Jaipur Police Ad Mocking Him
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Srikanth Reaches Australian Open Super Series Final After Big Win