Michelle Williams on Raising Daughter Without Heath Ledger
Michelle Williams says it will "just never be right" bringing up her daughter without late actor Heath Ledger.
Los Angeles: Actress Michelle Williams says it will "just never be right" bringing up her daughter without late actor Heath Ledger.
The Manchester by the Sea actress has 11-year-old Matilda with the late actor, who died of an accidental overdose eight years ago. Williams has opened up about raising her only child by herself and how she still can't accept that he is gone, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"In all honesty, for pretty much everything else, I feel like I'm a believer in not fighting circumstances, accepting where you are and where you've been," Williams told Porter magazine.
"In pretty much all senses but one, I would be able to go totally down that line of thinking were it not for Matilda not have her dad. You know, that's just that something doesn't ... I mean, it just won't ever be right," she added.
Meanwhile, the 36-year-old actress admits she is finding it "really sensitive" learning how to date again and trying to explain her situation as she didn't anticipate she would still be dating in her 30s.
Recommended For You
- Pacer Sreesanth Denied NOC to Play in Scotland League
- Oscars 2017: La La Land Leads Academy Award Nominations
- Australian Open 2017: Roger Federer Masterclass Floors Mischa Zverev
- Raees vs Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan Challenges the Khan Supremacy in Bollywood
- 13 Things That Rishi Kapoor Revealed From His Book at Jaipur Lit Fest