DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mithun Chakraborty Unwell, Recuperating in Los Angeles
The after has been suffering from a chronic back problem for sometime now.
Mithun Chakraborty has not been keeping too well for the past few months and has thus gone to Los Angeles to recuperate. The actor has had a chronic back problem and left for US two weeks back, confirmed his manager Vijay to a website.
The actor’s back started giving him trouble after a stunt on the sets of Luck, starring Imran Khan and Shruti Haasan along with Chakraborty, went wrong back in 2009. The actor was supposed to jump off a helicopter and a miscalculated step by the actor led to the injury.
The actor is expected to be back in Mumbai by end of October. His manager has stated that the injury does not need a surgery but Mithun da has gone to Los Angeles to stay away from the busy life of Mumbai and take rest.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Champions Trophy: BCCI Raises Concerns After Manchester Attack