Mithun Chakraborty Unwell, Recuperating in Los Angeles
The after has been suffering from a chronic back problem for sometime now.
Mithun Chakraborty has not been keeping too well for the past few months and has thus gone to Los Angeles to recuperate. The actor has had a chronic back problem and left for US two weeks back, confirmed his manager Vijay to a website.
The actor’s back started giving him trouble after a stunt on the sets of Luck, starring Imran Khan and Shruti Haasan along with Chakraborty, went wrong back in 2009. The actor was supposed to jump off a helicopter and a miscalculated step by the actor led to the injury.
The actor is expected to be back in Mumbai by end of October. His manager has stated that the injury does not need a surgery but Mithun da has gone to Los Angeles to stay away from the busy life of Mumbai and take rest.
Recommended For You
- ICC Still Open to Negotiate, Offers BCCI USD 390 Million
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate The Actor's Legacy
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It