My Approach Towards Career Will Change Post Chuttalabbayi: Aadi
A file photo of Aadi.
Chennai: Actor Aadi, who promised himself to attempt something different in his career post the release of his latest Telugu outing Chuttalabbayi, is contemplating the idea of doing a realistic sports-based film.
"As I said before, my approach towards career will change post Chuttalabbayi. I've mostly played the lover boy so far in my career. Hence, I'm seriously thinking of doing a realistic sports-based film," Aadi told IANS.
He has set his eyes on Tamil hit Eetti -- a story about an athlete suffering from a rare bleeding disorder.
"I've been a runner in school and college. I'm an athlete, and when I saw Eetti, I could easily picture myself in the lead role. It looks like a very interesting project. I've been approached with the offer and I'm seriously considering it," he said, clarifying he hasn't yet signed the project.
Although actor Naga Chaitanya was initially approached for Eetti remake, it's believed that he turned it down.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- England vs South Africa: Proteas Defeat Hosts by Three Runs in 2nd T20I
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats