My Approach Towards Career Will Change Post Chuttalabbayi: Aadi
A file photo of Aadi.
Chennai: Actor Aadi, who promised himself to attempt something different in his career post the release of his latest Telugu outing Chuttalabbayi, is contemplating the idea of doing a realistic sports-based film.
"As I said before, my approach towards career will change post Chuttalabbayi. I've mostly played the lover boy so far in my career. Hence, I'm seriously thinking of doing a realistic sports-based film," Aadi told IANS.
He has set his eyes on Tamil hit Eetti -- a story about an athlete suffering from a rare bleeding disorder.
"I've been a runner in school and college. I'm an athlete, and when I saw Eetti, I could easily picture myself in the lead role. It looks like a very interesting project. I've been approached with the offer and I'm seriously considering it," he said, clarifying he hasn't yet signed the project.
Although actor Naga Chaitanya was initially approached for Eetti remake, it's believed that he turned it down.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century