DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
My Approach Towards Career Will Change Post Chuttalabbayi: Aadi
A file photo of Aadi.
Chennai: Actor Aadi, who promised himself to attempt something different in his career post the release of his latest Telugu outing Chuttalabbayi, is contemplating the idea of doing a realistic sports-based film.
"As I said before, my approach towards career will change post Chuttalabbayi. I've mostly played the lover boy so far in my career. Hence, I'm seriously thinking of doing a realistic sports-based film," Aadi told IANS.
He has set his eyes on Tamil hit Eetti -- a story about an athlete suffering from a rare bleeding disorder.
"I've been a runner in school and college. I'm an athlete, and when I saw Eetti, I could easily picture myself in the lead role. It looks like a very interesting project. I've been approached with the offer and I'm seriously considering it," he said, clarifying he hasn't yet signed the project.
Although actor Naga Chaitanya was initially approached for Eetti remake, it's believed that he turned it down.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO