My Approach Towards Career Will Change Post Chuttalabbayi: Aadi
Actor Aadi, who promised himself to attempt something different in his career post the release of his latest Telugu outing Chuttalabbayi, is contemplating the idea of doing a realistic sports-based film.
A file photo of Aadi.
Chennai: Actor Aadi, who promised himself to attempt something different in his career post the release of his latest Telugu outing Chuttalabbayi, is contemplating the idea of doing a realistic sports-based film.
"As I said before, my approach towards career will change post Chuttalabbayi. I've mostly played the lover boy so far in my career. Hence, I'm seriously thinking of doing a realistic sports-based film," Aadi told IANS.
He has set his eyes on Tamil hit Eetti -- a story about an athlete suffering from a rare bleeding disorder.
"I've been a runner in school and college. I'm an athlete, and when I saw Eetti, I could easily picture myself in the lead role. It looks like a very interesting project. I've been approached with the offer and I'm seriously considering it," he said, clarifying he hasn't yet signed the project.
Although actor Naga Chaitanya was initially approached for Eetti remake, it's believed that he turned it down.
Recommended For You
- India vs South Africa, 2nd T20I in Centurion: Team India Report Card
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
- From Rolls-Royce to Porsche - Here's a Look at All the Cars Owned by Nirav Modi
- Watch Video : Baaghi 2 Trailer's Honest Reaction
- Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Splash Romance All Over the Streets of Jamaica, See Pics