My association with 'Baahubali' has also earned me wide recognition: Sharad Kelkar
Actor Sharad Kelkar is not playing any role in the second instalment of the ‘Baahubali’ franchise.
Chennai: Actor Sharad Kelkar is not playing any role in the second instalment of the ‘Baahubali’ franchise. However, he is still excited about the film as he will get to dub for actor Prabhas for the Hindi version of ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’.
Sharad had also dubbed for Prabhas in the Hindi version of ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’.
‘I'm really looking forward to start dubbing for 'Baahubali 2'. It was an honour to be part of the first part where I dubbed for Prabhas. It's not every day you get to be part of a project that raked in over Rs.600 crore worldwide,’ Sharad told IANS.
Sharad, a popular television star, is looking forward to the release of his Telugu debut ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh’.
‘I have fans in Hyderabad and Vishakhapatnam, thanks to the popularity I've gained through my Hindi serials which get dubbed into Telugu. My association with 'Baahubali' has also earned me wide recognition. All this, I hope, will work in my favour ahead of the release of 'Sardaar Gabbar Singh',’ he said.
In Bollywood, Sharad awaits the release of the film ‘Irada’, which also stars Arshad Warsi.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle