My Look in Aanand's Film Is Different From 'Appu Raja': Shah Rukh Khan
SRK said that the team will start filming the project next month.
A still from Raees.
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan plays a dwarf in director Aanand L Rai's next project and the superstar says he has already started prepping for the role.
This is the first time the 51-year-old actor has collaborated with Rai for a feature film project. Shah Rukh says his look in the movie will be very different from Kamal Haasan's Appu Raja.
"My look is very different from Kamal Hassan's in Appu Raja. We have done the test, we are through with the trailers. We will be releasing it (look) properly. "It's important that the audience accepts our effort. I think we will be begin (prep) work in a day or two," Shah Rukh
SRK said that the team will start filming the project next month. "I think we will start shooting from March 21 and it will go on for five-six months or maybe take some more time," he said.
As per reports, the film is titled Bandhua but Shah Rukh said the team is yet to zero in on the title. "We are still working on the title. It's (Bandhua) the name of some other film. But by March 21 we should start working or maybe 10-15 days here and there as I have to finish.
Recommended For You
- Murali Vijay Felt Hurt After His Commitment Was Questioned in Vijay Hazare Snub
- Welcome To New York Review: Save Your Precious 2 Hours By Avoiding This Painfully Unfunny Film
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Rolls-Royce Phantom 8th-Generation Launched at Rs 9.50 Crore in India
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics