My wife received more appreciation calls for 'Thozha': Akkineni Nagarjuna
Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna said on Saturday that his wife Amala's phone hasn't stopped ringing since the release of his Tamil-Telugu bilingual ‘Thozhaa, an adaptation of French drama ‘The Intouchables’.
Chennai: Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna said on Saturday that his wife Amala's phone hasn't stopped ringing since the release of his Tamil-Telugu bilingual ‘Thozhaa, an adaptation of French drama ‘The Intouchables’.
‘People who couldn't reach me have reached out to my wife and have passed on the appreciation for the film. The success has proved that not all good films are art films,’ Nagarjuna said here on the sidelines of film's thanks meet.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, the film also starred Karthi and Tamannaah Bhatia.
Nagarjuna also said that he's happy that Tamil audiences have accepted his effort to dub in his own voice.
‘It was Karthi who insisted that I dub for the Tamil version. I'm glad it paid off and audiences have wholeheartedly appreciated my effort,’ he said.
Thanking the entire team of ‘Thozha’, which also released in Telugu as ‘Oopiri’, Nagarjuna said he will miss working with Karthi.
On a concluding note, both Karthi and Nagarjuna said that they're ready for ‘Thozha 2’.
Recommended For You
- Wayne Rooney Breaks Bobby Charlton's Manchester United Scoring Record
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- HIL 2017: Nikkin's Late Goal Earns 3-3 Draw for Dabang Mumbai in Opener