DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nargis, Nirupa Roy, Kirron Kher: The Iconic On-screen Mothers of Bollywood
Mothers have always had a very special place in Bollywood. The filmmakers have been extra careful and at times, extra creative in depicting the mothers on celluloid. From the strict one to the over-dramatic one - Bollywood has seen it all.
Not just the type of mothers, but also their dialogues have often left an indelible mark of sorts on the viewers' minds. Whether it was Nargis' jug-jug jiyo mere laal in Mother India or Nirupa Roy's Tu abhi itna bhi amir nahi hua Vijay, ki apni ma ko kharid sake in Deewar - there's no dearth of iconic mothers in Bollywood.
On the occasion of Mother's day, let's revisit some of the most iconic Bollywood mothers of all time.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong