No feud between Anne Hathaway, Cate Blanchett on Ocean's Eight Set
There were reports doing the rounds that the two exchanged "few angry words" during the shoot and have been giving cold shoulder to each other since then.
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway has decided to put an end to the rumours of having feud with "Ocean's Eight" co-star Cate Blanchett while filming the project.
There were reports doing the rounds that the two exchanged "few angry words" during the shoot and have been giving cold shoulder to each other since then. Hathaway's representative has slammed the rumours calling them "rubbish" and "false," reported E! online.
"It's complete rubbish and totally false. Everyone on the film is having a blast with each other. So typical that a tabloid would pit females against each other. It's sad. They don't do this with men," the Oscar winner's representative said.
Directed by Gary Ross and produced by George Clooney and Steven Soderbergh, the movie also stars Awkwafina, Sandra Bullock, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson and Rihanna.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show