Not Just SS Rajamouli, Rajyavardhan Rathore Too Knows Why Katappa Killed Baahubali
Union minister of state for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Rathore is the second person to know why Katappa killed Baahubali.
A still from Baahubali. This image is for representation only.
Panaji: After S.S. Rajamouli, director of blockbuster film Baahubali: The Beginning, Union minister of state for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Rathore may well be the second person to know why Katappa killed Baahubali -- an immensely popular internet meme and a popular mystery which has generated a series of jokes on social media.
Speaking during the closing ceremony of the 47th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) here on Monday, Rathore said that Rajamouli, who was a special guest for the ceremony, had shared with him the secret of why Katappa killed Baahubali during a conversation earlier in the day.
"Thank you so much for making this brilliant film for us. And thank you for telling me why did Katappa kill Baahubali," Rathore said.
"It shouldn't be a surprise. He told me why Katappa killed Baahubali, because this government knows everything and he also knows this government keeps the best secrets. So, it's safe," Rathore said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli's Intent in Tests Is a Sign of Indian Cricket's Evolution
- Padmavati Row: Shatrughan Sinha Questions PM Modi, Big B For Silence On The Controversy
- The Crown Season 2: Masaba, Swara Brighten Netflix Show's Global Premiere in London
- Have Hundred Stories: Natalie Portman on Sexual Harassment
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown