Ocean's Eight Makers Hire Therapist to Prevent Fights
Los Angeles: Ocean's Eight producers have reportedly hired a therapist to prevent any fights between its all-female cast members who include Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Rihanna and Anne Hathaway.
According to OK! Magazine, the producers have a counsellor on call to make sure the women get along, reports aceshowbiz.com
"There have been a few arguments, and certain people haven't gotten on as well as they'd hoped," a source claims. They want to make sure the cast and crew have someone to vent any frustrations to, so nothing gets taken out on another actor," a source said.
The source added: "The aim is to wrap the movie on a good note and set the stage for later promotion."
Directed by Gary Ross from a script written by Ross and co-writer Olivia Milch, Ocean's Eight is set to hit US theatres on June 8, next year.
Recommended For You
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Sapna Bhavnani-Bani J's 'Kissing' Photo Has Set The Internet On Fire
- New Nissan Terrano Launched at a Starting Price of Rs 9.9 Lakh
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?