Ocean's Eight Makers Hire Therapist to Prevent Fights
Los Angeles: Ocean's Eight producers have reportedly hired a therapist to prevent any fights between its all-female cast members who include Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Rihanna and Anne Hathaway.
According to OK! Magazine, the producers have a counsellor on call to make sure the women get along, reports aceshowbiz.com
"There have been a few arguments, and certain people haven't gotten on as well as they'd hoped," a source claims. They want to make sure the cast and crew have someone to vent any frustrations to, so nothing gets taken out on another actor," a source said.
The source added: "The aim is to wrap the movie on a good note and set the stage for later promotion."
Directed by Gary Ross from a script written by Ross and co-writer Olivia Milch, Ocean's Eight is set to hit US theatres on June 8, next year.
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Donates IPL Prize Money to Sukma Martyrs' Family
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- IPL 2017: Watch How Samson & Mishra Cost Delhi the Match
- Azlan Shah 2017 Live Updates, India vs Britain: Moments Away From the Start