Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
Here are some fun facts and figures to help you navigate Sunday's show:
The 88th Academy Awards are all set to roll out this Sunday evening (Monday morning in India). The most anticipated awards of the season, started in 1929 and since then its iconic Oscar statues have become a high-water mark in terms of pageantry and the movies they honour. With so much praise and high regard comes few interesting stats and facts, which we’ve chronicled for you before the this year's show begins.
Read on for some of the strangest, odd Oscar trivia regarding the Awards and nominees!
Recommended For You
- Steve Smith & Co Turn to Bolt to Help Improve Running Between Wickets
- Padmavati Row: Aditi Rao Hydari Speaks Out Against 'Supari' on Deepika, Bhansali
- Manushi's Outfit Will Go Down In The Archives As Our Legacy, Say Designers Falguni-Shane
- Bigg Boss 11: Evicted contestant Benafsha Soonawalla Says, ‘I Played in the House With As Much Dignity As I Could’
- Rahul's Hoodoo Continues; Misses Ton Again After Scoring 50