Pari First Look: Anushka's Haunting Gaze Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
The first look of Anushka Sharma's next venture, Pari, is out and it will send chills down your spine. The poster features an almost unrecognisable Sharma, with a freckled, worn out, haunting looks in her blue eyes.
The font of the poster suggests an eerie horror experience is on its way to scare the audience. So is Sharma planning to make a spooky Conjuring style ghost story, post a friendly Phillauri? Only time will tell. As of now, not many details have been given out about the venture.
Pari is Anushka Sharma's third production after NH10 and Phillauri. The actress will be seen sharing the screen with Kahani famed Bengali star Parambrata Chatterjee. The film will be directed by debutant Prosit Roy.
"Pari is a great script, and I have complete faith in the vision of the director," Anushka had told the press earlier. Kahaani star Parambrata Chatterjee was reported saying, "I was impressed with the script and team of Pari and loved the idea of working with Anushka Sharma. This film holds great promise."
The shoot of the film has begun and the haunting first look of Anushka is going to stay with us for a long time, indeed.
(With Inputs from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas