Pari First Look: Anushka's Haunting Gaze Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
The font of the poster suggests an eerie horror experience is on its way to scare the audience.
The first look of Anushka Sharma's next venture, Pari, is out and it will send chills down your spine. The poster features an almost unrecognisable Sharma, with a freckled, worn out, haunting looks in her blue eyes.
The font of the poster suggests an eerie horror experience is on its way to scare the audience. So is Sharma planning to make a spooky Conjuring style ghost story, post a friendly Phillauri? Only time will tell. As of now, not many details have been given out about the venture.
Pari is Anushka Sharma's third production after NH10 and Phillauri. The actress will be seen sharing the screen with Kahani famed Bengali star Parambrata Chatterjee. The film will be directed by debutant Prosit Roy.
"Pari is a great script, and I have complete faith in the vision of the director," Anushka had told the press earlier. Kahaani star Parambrata Chatterjee was reported saying, "I was impressed with the script and team of Pari and loved the idea of working with Anushka Sharma. This film holds great promise."
The shoot of the film has begun and the haunting first look of Anushka is going to stay with us for a long time, indeed.
(With Inputs from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Diwali 2017: Here's How TV Celebs Plan to Celebrate the Festival of Lights
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Diwali 2017: Sara, Sonam, Alia Look Chic In Traditional Attires At Ekta Kapoor's Bash
- Secret Superstar: How Zaira Wasim Proves Age and Experience Don't Dictate Talent
- Diwali 2017: Gift Yourself A Healthier & Longer Life This Festive Season