Parineeti Chopra Clears Air About Her Performance at IPL 2017
"I am not performing at any IPL ceremony. I am shooting in Hyderabad for 'Golmaal Again'," Parineeti tweeted.
A file photo of Parineeti Chopra.
Mumbai: Actress Parineeti Chopra, who is currently busy shooting for the fourth part in the Golmaal franchise, on Saturday said she will not be performing at the ongoing Indian Premiere League (IPL).
"Guys - contrary to rumours, I am not performing at any IPL ceremony. I am shooting in Hyderabad for 'Golmaal Again'," Parineeti tweeted.
Guys -- contrary to rumours, I am NOT performing at any IPL ceremony. I am shooting in Hyderabad for Golmaal Again!! 🙂
— BINDU (@ParineetiChopra) April 15, 2017
Parineeti is the latest addition to Rohit Shetty's Golmaal franchise.
Meanwhile, Parineeti currently awaits the release of Ayushmann Khurrana-starrer Meri Pyaari Bindu.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Abusing Manish Pandey During T20 Match is Now an Internet Meme
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Great Entertainer in 'Anti-Women' Genre With No Social Conscience
- Kareena Looks Stunning in a Black Saree as She Attends Bengaluru International Film Festival; See Pics
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy