DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pawan Kalyan, Suriya, Prithviraj Join Hands for Mumbai Film Fest
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan, Suriya, Prithviraj.
Mumbai: Leading southern film stars Pawan Kalyan, Suriya and Prithviraj Sukumaran along with their Bollywood counterparts Riteish Deshmukh, John Abraham and filmmaker Paresh Mokashi have pledged their support for this year's Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival.
The event is organised by the Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI).
"The Call for Entries films feature diverse talents from across India and illustrates that cinema is truly an art form that unites. I am extremely grateful to them all for participating in this initiative and encouraging filmmakers across India to send us their films," Anupama Chopra, the festival director, said in a statement.
Last year saw the likes of Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Rajkumar Hirani with Chopra and filmmaker Chaitanya Tamhane participate in the Call for Entries.
Last month, Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh and Suriya -- all avid supporters of MAMI -- announced the Call for Entries for this year's edition of the festival.
The final submission deadline for the festival ends on August 10.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh