Pawan Kalyan's Katamarayudu to Roll from September 20
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan
Hyderabad: Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan's next Telugu outing Katamarayudu, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram, will finally start rolling here from next week, according to a source.
"The principal shooting starts from September 20 and Pawan Kalyan, who is relieved of all his political commitments, will join the sets on September 24. The first schedule will happen in Hyderabad," the source from the film's unit told IANS.
To be directed by Dolly, the project also stars Kajal Aggarwal. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised.
The film is being jointly bankrolled by Pawan along with close friend Sharrath Marar.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly