Pawan Kalyan's Katamarayudu to Roll from September 20
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan
Hyderabad: Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan's next Telugu outing Katamarayudu, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram, will finally start rolling here from next week, according to a source.
"The principal shooting starts from September 20 and Pawan Kalyan, who is relieved of all his political commitments, will join the sets on September 24. The first schedule will happen in Hyderabad," the source from the film's unit told IANS.
To be directed by Dolly, the project also stars Kajal Aggarwal. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised.
The film is being jointly bankrolled by Pawan along with close friend Sharrath Marar.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song