Pawan Kalyan's Katamarayudu to Roll from September 20
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan
Hyderabad: Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan's next Telugu outing Katamarayudu, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram, will finally start rolling here from next week, according to a source.
"The principal shooting starts from September 20 and Pawan Kalyan, who is relieved of all his political commitments, will join the sets on September 24. The first schedule will happen in Hyderabad," the source from the film's unit told IANS.
To be directed by Dolly, the project also stars Kajal Aggarwal. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised.
The film is being jointly bankrolled by Pawan along with close friend Sharrath Marar.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?